The AKG Perception P3 S is a high-performance dynamic microphone ideal for backing vocals and guitar.
Its cardioid polar pattern picks up sound from in front of the microphone while reducing feedback and unwanted noise from behind.
The AKG Perception P3 S provides a sturdy metal case and wire-mesh grille for exceptional ruggedness. This microphone also offers a convenient on/off switch for noiseless muting.
- Cardioid polar pattern optimum feedback rejection for trouble-free use on small stages
- Integrated windscreen for elimination of pops and wind noise
- Rugged wire-mesh cap and sturdy die-cast metal body withstand tough day-to-day stage use
- 24-carat gold-plated XLR connector for optimum conductivity and resistance to corrosion
- On/off switch for noiseless muting
Audio frequency bandwidth: 40 – 20000 Hz
Sensitivity: 2.5 mV/Pa
Electrical impedance: 600 Ohms
Recommended load impedance: 2000 Ohms
Polar Pattern: Cardioid
Length: 190 mm
Diameter: 51 mm
Net Weight: 320 g
Type: Balanced XLR
Live Vocal: Yes
Live Instrument: Yes