A new addition to the hugely successful Event Lighting “Lite” range, the PAR12X8L is sure to impress!
This high quality fixture is fitted with 12 x 8 watt RGBW LED’s inside a fan-less die-cast aluminium housing, has a 40 degree beam angle and even comes with a remote control!
Not sure what RGBW means? Who can blame you…
It means this light is capable of producing Red, Green, Blue and White – plus it will mix these colours to create any other colour you can dream of. This is a huge advantage over using lights that are RGB only (Red, Green and Blue).
Having the White LED’s means you get a true white, not the horrible attempt at white that RGB fixtures will produce!
If you’re looking for a professional quality LED par can at an extremely reasonable price, go no further than this gem from Event Lighting.
- Input Voltages: 100V~240V AC, 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption: 60 watts
- Power Connection: IEC Power Input & Output Connection
- Fuse: 5 Amp, 250V
- Light Source: 12 x 4-in-1 RGBW 8W LEDs
- Beam Angle: 40°
- PWM: 12,000 Hz
- LED Lifespan: 50,000 hours
- Dimming: 0~100%
- Strobe: 1 – 20 Hz
- DMX Protocol: DMX512
- DMX Channel Mode: 4 / 9
- DMX Interface: 3-Pin XLR in & out
- Built-in Programming: Yes
- IR Remote Control: Yes
- Display: 4-button & 4-digit LCD Display Control Panel
- Cooling: No fan
- Housing Materials: Die-cast Aluminium Housing
- Housing finish: Matte Black
- IP Rating: IP20
- Net Weight: 1.85 kg
- Dimension: 212 x 220 x 62 mm
- Carry Bag: PAR12X8LBAG