With an array of assignable knobs, pads, and faders, Oxygen 49 gives you total control over your software, allowing you to stay engaged in the creative flow of recording and mixing music without ever reaching for the mouse.
It features 49 velocity-sensitive keys for playing chords, bass lines, and melodies; eight assignable knobs for tweaking effect plugins and virtual instruments; eight velocity-sensitive pads for triggering samples or finger drumming; and nine assignable faders for mixing tracks together and controlling the master output.
Oxygen 49 also has dedicated transport controls and track-up and -down buttons that allow you to initiate play, stop, and record in the DAW environment right from your keyboard controller.
The Oxygen 49 MIDI controller offers out-of-the-box integration with popular DAW’s including Ableton Live, Pro Tools, Logic, Cubase, and many more.
Oxygen 49’s controls instantly map to key parameters in your favourite DAW, enabling you to immediately tweak the mixers, editors, and transport windows.
Additionally, Oxygen 49 has built-in customisable mapping presets that quickly interface Oxygen 49 with your favourite effect plugins and virtual instruments. Setting up a MIDI controller with your software doesn’t get any easier than this.
Ableton Live Lite is included with Oxygen 49 for immediate music creation.
One of the most popular performance and production programs available in the world, Ableton Live Lite is a powerful music creation tool that enables musicians and producers to spontaneously compose, record, remix, improvise, and edit musical ideas in a fluid audio/MIDI environment. Host plugins and use Oxygen 49 to produce, compose, or perform all within Ableton Live Lite. When you are satisfied with your work, Ableton Live lets you save it or mix it down.
SONiVOX Twist is a spectral morphing synthesis virtual instrument. Comprised of a dynamic interface, an advanced pattern generator, and onboard effects, Twist lets you create serious sounds using simple controls. Two swirling sound layers provide unique harmonic controls and form the basis of every patch. Sculpt your sound with a multi-mode filter, independent amp and filter envelope generators, and a LFO that can be sync’d to tempo.
Xpand!2 is a multitimbral workstation offering four active sound slots, or parts, per patch. Each part is provided with its own MIDI channel, Note Range (Zone), Mix, Arpeggiation, Modulation, and Effects settings—an excellent method for creating individual parts. Harnessing the four parts together to build one amazing Patch is where Xpand!2 reveals its true power. Using everything from wavetables and FM synthesis to sample playback, the expert sound design team at Air Music Tech has carefully created thousands of ready-to-play Xpand!2 patches.
- 49 full-size, synth-action velocity-sensitive keys
- 8 velocity-sensitive trigger pads for beat production, clip launching, and more
- 8 assignable knobs for manipulating virtual instruments and plugins
- 9 assignable faders built in so you can mix with ease
- Transport buttons let you control your DAW without reaching for the mouse
- Automaps to popular DAW’s: Ableton Live, Pro Tools, Logic, Cubase, and more
- LCD screen provides instant parameter feedback
- USB-powered, plug-and-play support, and USB-MIDI connectivity
- Sustain pedal input for further creative control
- Includes Ableton Live Lite
- Includes SONiVOX Twist, a powerful spectral morphing synthesizer
- Includes AIR Music Tech Xpand!2, a multitimbral all-in-one workstation